Welcome to the Foundation for Osteopathic Emergency Medicine. A Foundation Dedicated to Research and Education in Emergency Medicine.
FOEM was founded in 1998 and established as a 501(c)3 charitable organization by the American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians (ACOEP) as a philanthropic arm of the osteopathic emergency medicine community. Its purpose is to promote research and education to advance the science of patient centric holistic emergency care consistent with osteopathic philosophy.
- Case Study Poster Competition
- Research Paper Competition - Sponsored by WestJEM
- Clinical Pathological Case Competition
- Research Study Poster Competition - Sponsored by Florida Emergency Physicians
- Oral Abstract Competition
- Resident Research Grant
- Young Investor Research Grant
- Investigator Research Grant
- David A. Kuchinski Memorial Research Grant